Contact our team
This National reserve is a place for outdoor enthusiasts. Alone, with a friend or partner or with your family, enjoy the beautiful scenery, fauna and flora.
How to get to the Reserve?
Driving directions: take Highway 132 from Salaberry-de-Valleyfield westward (via the Larocque Bridge), for about forty kilometers before turning right onto Pointe-Fraser Road. Many brown road signs are installed on Route 132 to identify the trails and other signs are installed on Route 132 to give directions to the reception desk.
From United States
- Go north on QC-132 E towards Chemin de Dundee Center.
- Turn left on Chemin de la Pointe-Fraser. The destination is on the left.
Trout River Customs
- Go south-east on Chemin de la Pointe-Fraser towards QC-132 O
- Turn left onto QC-132 E (signs for Québec 132 E)
- Turn right on Chemin de la Rivière-La Guerre
- Turn right on Montée de Cazaville
- Continue on Montée Leblanc
- Turn right onto QC-138 O